Area 6D AYSO EXTRA Program
EXTRA is designed to provide a more challenging level of play for those players who possess the appropriate interest, skills and abilities and to enhance each player's experience and individual growth through the game of soccer while retaining the spirit and organization of AYSO. The goal of EXTRA is to strengthen AYSO by retaining players and volunteers in additional programs operated under the AYSO philosophies. EXTRA is not designed to overshadow or harm the standard primary program.
If your child is interested in playing and will be in the U10 or U12 Division in the Fall, please contact Tony Modro at email@example.com
General Information (subject to change):
1) Boys and Girls team (s) for both the U10 and U12 Divisions;
2) Potential players are required to tryout in the Spring for the starting in the following Fall;
3) The season consists of TWO sessions: Fall (starts at end of summer through about November) AND Spring (starts in early spring and runs through about June). Please DO NOT APPLY if you cannot commit to BOTH sessions. (player is on same team for both)
4) Maximum roster size per team is 10 for the U10 division and 12 for the U12 division. There are two coaches per team (head and assistant). Coaches may or may not be a players parent.
5) Players selected for an EXTRA Team must also register and play on an AYSO Standard Primary Team (SPT) team;
Players play 2 games each week - one for their EXTRA team and one for their SPT both of which may be on Sundays (which will not conflict).
Also, there will be one training session each week for their SPT and up to two training sessions weekly with their EXTRA team (one of which
will be with a paid, professional trainer).
6) The cost per player for the EXTRA program will be between $300.00-$350.00. This is in addition to the cost of the standard primary program fee.
7) Game locations can be as far south as the north side of Chicago and as far north as Libertyville (or even further).
Important EXTRA Program details: